There are many challenges involved in onboarding and setting up a fund. Having the the resources and expertise to from the start is an economic restrain, which we help alleviate. Jefferson Trust helps launch yours as efficiently as possible. Addressing local regulatory, legal, tax and other requirements, but also anticipating any international implications for your future fund structure. All delivered within the timeline you need to meet, however tight.
- Assist in establishment or migration of the fund legal entities
- Coordination with legal and tax advisors, auditors and investors
- Advise on best practice procedures and drafting of key investor reports as per leading industry guidelines (EVCA, ILPA, IPEV etc.)
- Opening bank accounts Compliance with KYC and AML requirements
- Support Investor Due Diligence process